Craving a cool change of pace from your go-to smoky eye makeup? Dare to go bright with white liner! Inspired by the crashing waves of the ocean, swip a thick streak of white liner to the upper lids. Read on for steps on getting the look.
How To Get The White Liner Look:
1. Use a fine angled brush to apply a pure white liquid or gel liner.
2. Start from the middle of the lid and wing the liner out.
3. Continue from the inner eye and connect in the middle of your eyelid.
4. Complete the ethereal feel by leaving the rest of your face bare.
5. For a glowing, dewy finish, apply a moisturizing balm.
Shop The Latest Trends @ alphonseunlimited.com